Sunday, March 06, 2016

Donald Trump makes supporters pledge to vote for him....and promises 'bad things' will happen if they don't



"Let's do a pledge. Who likes me in this room?

"Ok, I have never done this before. Can I have a pledge, a swearing? Raise your right hand. I do solemnly swear that I - no matter how I feel, no matter what the conditions, if there's hurricanes or whatever - will vote, on or before the 12th for Donald J. Trump for president.

"Now I know. Don't forget you all raised your hands. You swore. Bad things happen if you don't live up to what you just did." Donald Trump, Orlando, March 5, 2016

__________________


Wehrmacht Oath of Loyalty to Adolf Hitler, 2 August 1934

"I swear by God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.