Sunday, December 13, 2015

Will Ferrell returns to SNL as George W. Bush to analyze the Republican presidential candidates


Will Ferrell showed up on "Saturday Night Live" in character as George W. Bush to offer up some insightful analysis of the Republican presidential candidates.

On his brother Jeb: “Poor Jeb. You gotta admit it's a pretty good plot twist that I turned out to be the smart one.”

"I wish he would have asked me about the exclamation point on the end of his name," he said. "Look, I don't like the taste of broccoli but it doesn't get any tastier if you call it 'Broccoli!'"

On Donald Trump: “Whenever I get in a bad mood, I just picture his big, fat, orange Oompa-Loompa face. I just piss my pants.”






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.