Sunday, June 06, 2010

Random Pixels en español

Yesterday, according to my stat counter, a curious soul in Berlin landed on this page on my blog.

But using a Google tool, they translated the page to Spanish by simply entering the page's URL. And this is the result.

My Spanish is pretty basic - I read it better than I can speak it - but the translation looks amazingly accurate.

Also, if one hovers the cursor over any block of text, the original text in English pops up in a separate window. Pretty cool!

And using the toolbar at the top of the page, you're just click away from translating the Spanish version to another language...like French or Vietnamese.

Google rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.