Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Please! I have to know, is the car OK??

Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Alvarez cited after car crash

By JENNIFER LEBOVICH
jlebovich@MiamiHerald.com

Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Alvarez was cited by police following a car crash Wednesday morning in Coral Gables, police said.

Alvarez, in his personal BMW, rear-ended the woman in front of him, said Vicki Mallette, the mayor's spokeswoman.

The woman in the other car is pregnant, but there were no injuries.

The mayor was cited after the crash on Granada Boulevard just south of Castile Avenue, police said.

``I only know the mayor called me and said, `I've been in an accident, I rear-ended someone and it was my fault. You may get calls from the media,' '' Mallette said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.