Sunday, August 28, 2011

Michael Putney follows up on a Random Pixels post


This morning, on "This Week in South Florida," Channel 10 political reporter Michael Putney aired a brief segment following up on my post two days ago that revealed almost 800 City of Miami employees - or about 20% of the financially-troubled city's workforce - earn over $100,000 a year.

You can watch the show by clicking here. The segment starts at about the 16:00 mark on the video.

I spoke with Putney after the show and he hinted that he may be working on an interesting follow-up that's sure to have tongues wagging at city hall. Stay tuned.



3 comments:

  1. I saw the show this morning and I was disappointed that he didn't credit your story. ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flo.

    When I talked to him after the show he expressed regret for not mentioning me. I've known Michael for years and I know it wasn't intentional.

    Back in Nov. when I did the post on county salaries, he followed up and went out of his way to credit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a child, I confused "civil service" with "silver service."

    Guess I was right all along.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.