Saturday, September 17, 2011

The best car crash description ever!



via Mediaite.com:
George Lindell was driving to the supermarket in Phoenix when he lost control of his SUV, causing it to roll over and eventually crash into a utility pole. The force of the crash caused power lines to fall onto the SUV, trapping Lindell inside.

He was eventually freed by firefighters and, trooper that he is, was soon able to share his story with local reporters. In vivid details. With a few enthusiastic grunts and dance moves thrown in for good measure:

Well, I was driving down Northern Avenue, getting ready to pull into Albertson’s, and all of a sudden I was just minding my own business – BAM! Hit me hard, right from the back! I was glued to the seat and I was like “Wuuughghghghgh!”
Reality hits you hard, bro!

After watching Lindell describe the crash, it occurred to me that he was doing his impression of Frank Caliendo doing an impression of John Madden.

Watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.