Monday, November 21, 2011

The Raid on Zuccotti Park, by Casey Neistat

Casey Neistat writes:
My office isn't far from Zuccotti Park and when I heard it was being cleared I went down with my camera. I ended up filming for 18 hours until the Park was reopened at 6pm on November 15, 2011. The police presence was overwhelming, more than I've ever seen - more than during the blackout, more than the days after September 11th.
Stick with the film until the end for a scene which I never thought possible in this country.

the raid on zuccotti park from Casey Neistat on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. Haha the cop just rage quit on him.

    "WTF A FLAG RAAAAAAAAAA ROAAAAAAAARRRRRR "


    Fucking clown cops, protecting the wrong people... the cops will sit on the dick of the banks till the end, until they realize how bad the bank is about to fuck them from the rear without lube.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.