Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A few moments with Ozzie Guillen

View more videos at: http://nbcmiami.com.

Ozzie says he's not crazy: "People think I am crazy. I'm not crazy. Listen, I never beat my wife, I've been married for 30 years with the same woman, my kids all have college degrees, I've never been caught drinking and driving, I pay my taxes."

Ozzie on the National Anthem: “The National Anthem is 10 minutes before the game starts. We’re going to start in 10 minutes and you’re late? National Anthem, they’re going to be there…That’s the only [rule] I have. You’re not going to go by that easy one? We’re going to have problems. A lot of people have been killed trying to make this country free for us. You should be there for at least two minutes. Respect that, especially if you come from another country. You should be there an hour before. I think it looks good for baseball if you’re in the stands and you look at the team respecting the flag and the National Anthem. Kids can see that, the respect.”

Ozzie on the new Miami Marlins logo: "Sometimes when this thing closes it looks like 'Mami'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.