Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy birthday to us!

Four years ago next month I started this blog.

I never thought for a minute that it would last for four months, let alone four years.

It's been a wild ride. More than a few people in South Florida stop by on a regular basis. And some of those have singled my little blog out for recognition.

I've broken a few important stories along the way; and I'm proud to say that I played a small part in taking down a certain county mayor.

At this point I suppose could reminisce a bit and write something about which one of the posts on Random Pixels had the most page views or what operating system or browser my readers use. But, how freaking boring would that be?

Instead, I decided to draw some inspiration from an Internet meme that's been making the rounds and put together a little graphic that might better explain how I see my blog and how it's viewed by others.

Click to enlarge.


1 comment:

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.