Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Brawl at Publix deli counter in Florida "definitely spoils the shopping experience."




Guy who uploaded the video to Youtube (below) says, "I was going to get some spinach. I came back around towards the chicken tender case, to get some (because Publix chicken tenders are delicious), and saw this happening. I immediately whipped out my phone and took a video."

The person who uploaded the video said it happened just after 5:30 Monday night at the Publix grocery store in an upscale Orlando neighborhood.

In the background, you can hear a crying child.

Then a worker is heard saying, "Guys, come on."

A woman shouts, "I'm calling the police!"

And then one of the men in the fight screams, "Are you out of your mind? That's my pregnant wife, bro!"

Shoppers watching the video called it "uncomfortable" and said "It definitely spoils the shopping experience."

"I think it's horrible. I'd never expect it. Definitely with this type of neighborhood and being Publix," said another shopper.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.