|Question: Why are these people laughing?|
Answer: Because their mission to destroy
what's left of the Miami Herald is nearly complete.
"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right." -Hunter S. Thompson
Hello Rick and Mindy:
As I'm sure you know, some of your staffers have accused me of running a blog that's anti-Herald.
On Facebook a while back, the always sanctimonious Fabiola Santiago went so far as to accuse me of hating the Herald.
But even if all that were true - which it's not - I couldn't have, in my wildest dreams, come up with a more diabolical plan to destroy the Herald and its brand than the one the two of you have implemented since taking charge of the paper.
What am I talking about?
Take a look at the video (below) that several of your staffers alerted me to Thursday evening. It's irrefutable evidence that there's no longer anyone in charge at the paper.
After watching that garbage, I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't in the middle of a bad dream.
Then I came up with a few questions for both of you:
1) Doesn't anyone in charge at the Herald realize that passing off crap like that under the guise of journalism is disrespectful and insulting to your readers?
2) Does anyone in authority look at stuff before it's posted? Or can any 12-year-old post anything on the website?
3) Would a written story with the same apparent lack of quality control make it into the paper?
4) Aren't either of you the least bit embarrassed at what you've done to your paper? How much further does the Herald have to sink before you feel any sense of shame or remorse?
5) Do either of you know what in the hell you're doing?
6) And finally, what language is the video's narrator speaking?