Sunday, June 29, 2008

Memo to Anders Gyllenhaal


From: newshawk@gmail.com
Sent: Sun 6/29/08 3:57 PM
To: agyllenhaal@miamiherald.com

Subject: am I dreaming?

Dear Anders

I know you're probably busy but I wanted to tell you about a nightmare I had last night.

I dreamed that things are so bad at the Herald, that when you let all of those employees go two weeks ago, someone made a terrible mistake and fired all the proofreaders and copy editors.

I woke up in a cold sweat but soon realized I was just having a bad dream.

In a few minutes I drifted back to sleep, confident that you'd never let anything like that happen at the Herald.

Would you?

Hope you're having a great Sunday!


...
story here


story here


story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.