Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The perfect gift for the right-winger in your life

I'm not sure I'd trust anyone who told me they only had friends with political views that mirrored their own.

How boring would that be?

Like many, I have friends whose views run the political gamut.

Two close friends of mine watch nothing but FOX News.

I love them dearly, but it's so hard picking gifts for them.

Well, our Commander-in-Chief has solved that problem very nicely.

According to Jake Tapper of ABC News,
President Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign today started selling “Made in the USA” t-shirts featuring images of both President Obama and the long-form birth certificate he released copies of last month.

“Wear your support for this campaign with an official Made in the USA T-shirt,” his website advertises. Donate $25 or more today and we'll send you your limited-edition shirt.
Yep, great gift for sure. But I can't see any of my FOX News watching friends wearing one. Why? One is allergic to cotton, the other is allergic to the truth!

  • Related New York Times story here.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

    All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.