Sunday, October 11, 2009

What bloggers do on their day off

Many of you ask me, "Random you have a life?"

And of course, the answer is no.

But I did take the time today to meet on Lincoln Road at the Van Dyke (separate checks please!) with the following South Florida bloggers:

Rick of SFDB

Transit Miami

Eye on Miami

Bark Bark Woof Woof

Like I said, I have NO life!

Because we swore an omerta, I'm not allowed to repeat anything we talked about, but I can reveal that Rick, does indeed, bear a striking resemblance to Jeff Goldblum.

And I think I am allowed to say that at one point we talked about the famous Flinstones cigarette commercial.

Ah, the good old days.


  1. Sorry I missed this, count me in for next time!

  2. It was fun...but you did force us to sit outside which I consider blogger torture...You know we are only comfortable behind a computer in air conditioned rooms...

  3. Good times. Next time if we sit outside I'm going to have to order a cold drink. Like a piña colada. Or a beer.

  4. You got that right, GoD! It was a nice gathering that hopefully we can repeat and not stick to our chairs.



Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.