Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jeff Greene for Senator...are you freaking serious?????

The Broward/Palm Beach New Times blog, The Juice, has an interesting post today by Sharyn Peach, who worked on the yacht owned by Jeff Greene, U.S. Senate candidate.
Working for Jeff Greene on the Summerwind was an experience I was hoping to forget. I almost did, until about two months ago. I was sitting on my couch in Fort Lauderdale, watching TV, not particularly paying attention to the commercials. Then I heard it. A voice I haven't heard in four years. It made me cringe. I looked up and started yelling, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" It was Jeff Greene, running for U.S. Senate. Are you freaking serious????? Do people really not know about him and his past behavior? I still cringe when his commercial comes on.
More here along with some NSFW pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.