Saturday, April 16, 2011

Something new has been added

To all my regular readers....

If you are a regular reader and visit here everyday or several times a week, you obviously like what I'm doing.

For instance, many of you emailed me and thanked me for posting the list of 3300 Miami-Dade employees making more than $100,000 a year.

It was a story that no South Florida media outlet reported until we posted the list here. It was finally picked up by the Miami Herald and every TV news outlet in South Florida.

So, as a regular visitor, you may have noticed that I've added a Donation button in the upper right hand corner.

I'll spare you the public radio pitch that we so often hear: "If you don't send us your pledges, the next time you tune in we may not be here."

That's not going to happen.

I plan to keep this blog going until I get bored which won't be anytime soon.

But circumstances have forced me solicit donations from my regular readers.

Please consider making a donation in any amount you choose.

For those making a donation of at least $20, I will send you one of my world famous posters of the legendary Biscayne Bay piano as a token of my appreciation.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me by clicking on the email link just below the donate button.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.