Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busted for "biking while sexy"...NYC cop told cyclist she was "distracting cars"

New York City cop told Jasmijn Rijcken her outfit was "distracting and dangerous"

I'm not sure why, but I love this story!

From the NY Daily News:
Cycling while sexy could be hazardous to city motorists - just ask Jasmijn Rijcken.

The leggy Dutch tourist said she was pulled over by an NYPD cop for flashing too much skin while on two wheels.

"He said it's very disturbing, and it's distracting the cars and it's dangerous," Rijcken told the Daily News. "I thought he was joking around but he got angry and asked me for ID."

Rijcken, 31, was not given a ticket during the May 3 incident, and did not get the officer's name, but was left feeling baffled.

"I didn't even think for one second that my outfit could be harmful or disturbing," she said.
OK, so she is distracting. But is that a bad thing?

1 comment:

Feel free to comment on anything you read here.

All comments must first be approved. Spam and spam links will not be tolerated or approved.